Brian Bartlett Welding Services offer welding and cutting for general fabrication and repairs based on 36 years experience at companies such as TWI and Neptune Marine.
We also undertake specialised welding of high quality components which require approved welding procedures and coded welders.
We offer consultancy to solve your welding problems and can train your welders to meet the main BS, EN, ASME and CAA qualification codes.
• Specialised welding of high quality components
• Consultancy to solve welding and fabrication problems
• On-site welder training
• Repair and maintenance (on and off site)
• PIPE fittings and mechanical repairs and maintenance on site
• One-off jobs and small batch welding
• General welding, cutting and fabrication
• CSWIP welding inspection
• Inspection tech colour contract MPI UT vessel inspection
• Security clearance
• Full machining capability
• Welding Processes/Equipment
Manual and mechanised equipment
Welding procedure testing – BS EN 15614, ASME IX
Welder qualification training – BS 4872, BS EN 287, ASME IX
MMA welding of 50D pipe for the offshore industry sector using welding procedures qualified to BS EN 15614
TIG welding of stainless steel and copper pipe and pipework for the petro-chemical, nuclear, food industry sectors
- pipework for boilers
Weld repair of a steel, aluminium and magnesium cast components
- cast iron exhaust manifold
- steel, aluminium and magnesium engine blocks
General fabrication of steel and aluminium components using the MIG process One-off and small batch production
- gates, hand rails
Repair of Deltic aluminium engine block which had erosion / corrosion damage in the cylinder bores. Repair carried out using the MIG welding process and with an aluminium - 5% silicon wire.